Got a taste for Sweden? You will have when your try these delicious Swedish Rosenmunnar biscuits, ready in just 30 minutes.
1 cup softened butter
1/2 cup white sugar
2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1/2 cup fruit jam (any flavour):
1. Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
3. Sift the flour and mix it in with the butter and sugar
4. Shape the resulting dough into 2.5cm diameter balls and place them on baking trays
5. Press your thumb into the centre of each one to make an indentation and fill it with your favourite jam
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown at the edges
For a bigger bite of Sweden, check out the sights and sounds of this fabulous country with our amazing selection of year round getaways.