Canada: Canadian Winter Adventure Holiday
An exciting Canadian Winter Adventure Holiday awaits at Blueberry Lake
What Makes Me Mighty Fine
- Exciting, winter, self drive, activity holiday bordering incredible wilderness and the Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve, Eastern Canada
- Sleep in rustic yet luxurious, spacious, quality lodge accommodation
- Enjoy a mix of organised activities (suitable for all ages) and free time to relax and unwind
- Experience an adrenalin-filled snowmobile adventure and a thrilling husky safari
Winter is wonderful at the Sacacomie resort in Canada. This wilderness resort is in the perfect location for a rustic yet luxurious wilderness lodge holiday, with ample opportunities to explore the great outdoors.
Set in eastern Canada, Lac Sacacomie is a little piece of heaven, surrounded by the most amazing scenery and featuring the very finest facilities and activities. This is the perfect spot for couples, families and groups keen to spend time having fun outdoors before returning to their beautiful rooms to relax.
As an added bonus, on this Canada Winter Adventure Holiday, we also include two additional outdoor pursuits: a stunning dog sled adventure and a thrilling snowmobile safari. These fabulous activities always prove a big hit with our customers, enabling them to explore the local area in style.
For all the information you need to know about this fabulous Canada Winter Adventure Holiday at Lac Sacacomie, take a look at the full itinerary below.
Prefer your adventure in the warmer months? Our Canadian Summer Adventure Holiday is the perfect choice.
Still in need of a little guidance? Take a look at our Canadian holiday ideas or Family Holiday ideas to find your perfect getaway. Looking for a winter holiday brimming with activities? Check out our Winter Activity Holiday ideas. If it's a remote hideaway you're pining for, take a peek at our log cabin holiday ideas. Alternatively, speak to our helpful travel team on 0333 800 2033 or using our online chat system (during office hours).
Day 1 - Arrival
On arrival in Montreal, collect your hire car and drive to the stunning Lac Sacacomie Resort for the start of your Canada Winter Adventure Holiday. Tonight, settle into your cosy accommodation and take a look around the amazing facilities on offer here.Meals included:Dinner
Day 2 - Activity Day
Today you’ve got the rest of the day at leisure to do as you choose! Will today be a relaxing day or one filled with action-packed fun on your Canada Winter Adventure Holiday? Perhaps you want to visit the spa and try out some of the fabulous treatments on offer here (chargeable) or maybe you prefer to have some fun in the snow and enjoy the beauty of nature.Meals included:Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3 - Snowmobile Adventure
Today’s highlight on your Canada Winter Adventure Holiday is a wonderful snowmobile safari following the boreal forest trails of the Upper-Laurentians. This thrilling adventure takes in some simply amazing scenery and enables you to explore your beautiful surroundings, flying through the snow covered countryside and enjoying the thrill of the chase. A fabulously exhilarating day to savour and to treasure!Meals included:Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4 - Husky Safari
Yesterday it was engines, today it’s the power of the paw! Your Canada Winter Adventure Holiday takes you out on an adrenalin-fuelled dog sled safari today. With guidance from the experts you will help to harness up your team of dogs and then set off on your sled, in pairs, perfecting your mushing skills as you explore the local area. There’s even time for a warming hot chocolate and some cookies back at the kennels and, if the timing is right, you might get to meet some rather cute puppies!Meals included:Breakfast, Dinner
Days 5 to 6 - Free Days
Today you can plan your own schedule and enjoy the many attractions of Blueberry Lake on your Canada Winter Adventure Holiday. Your only problem will be deciding where to start with the great range of inclusive activities and equipment. You’ll discover stunning views at every turn and the scenery here will reward your effort a thousand times over. Should you want to try some of the chargeable activities at Lac Sacacomie, simply speak to our friendly travel team about the full range of offerings.Meals included:Breakfast, Dinner
Days 7 to 8 - Depart Canada and Overnight Flight to the UK
On day eight of your Canada Winter Adventure Holiday, you’ll return to the airport to hand back your hire car and board your overnight flight to the UK. You’re sure to be flying home full of amazing memories of Blueberry Lake and, no doubt, longing to return to Canada once more!Meals included:Breakfast
- Return international flights from London Heathrow (details of regional departures on request)
- Seven days’ car hire based on a category E vehicle, eg an Impala
- Six nights’ accommodation in a Forest side room at Sacacomie Lodge. Lake side rooms and suites are also available and a supplement may apply
- The following activities and excursions, as per the itinerary:
- Two hour snowmobile adventure
- Two and a half hour dog sledding adventure
- Breakfast and Dinner while at Sacacombie Lodge
- Travel Insurance (this can, however, be arranged for you. Simply speak to our travel team for a competitive quote for comprehensive cover)
- Prices are per person, based on two adults sharing
- Flight prices quoted are based on London airports
- Regional departures may be available and a supplement may apply
- Child prices quoted are based on one child sharing with two adults
- Child prices quoted are for children between 2 and 11 years old