At The Mighty Fine Company, excursions are often a major part of our holidays, introducing you to the history, culture, wildlife and natural phenomena of the country, or countries, you are visiting. We want you to get the most out of your time away so the excursions, which are meticulously planned for your enjoyment, are a great way of allowing you to do so.
However, because many of the excursions are so popular or may require participants to undertake introductory training, it is vital that you pay attention to the following advice.
- Whenever possible, try to book your excursions before you travel abroad to avoid any disappointment.
- Make sure you have all necessary items or equipment for the excursion, e.g. driving licence, camera, spare clothing or rucksack.
- Remember to take your excursion vouchers with you for proof of booking and payment.
- Arrive at the assembly point 30 minutes before the excursion is due to depart, which will give you plenty of time to collect equipment and get changed if needs be.
- Listen carefully to any instructions given.
- If you have any problems, or for whatever reasons the tour provider doesn’t turn up, speak to a member of staff at reception, who will assist you in any way they can. Alternatively, if there is nobody at reception, call our emergency contact number and a member of our team will endeavour to help. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by telephone on 0845 072 0090 or email us at email@example.com