Sweden: Harads Treehotel
Let Treehotel Sweden Holidays introduce you to magical accommodation and amazing nature
What Makes Me Mighty Fine
- Sensational, year round, four day, short break featuring three nights in a stunningly themed treehouse of your choice, each one innovatively designed by some of Scandinavia’s foremost architects
- Design your own break, selecting optional activities from our extensive range of experiences, from sea kayaking or a Sami Culture tour in summer to dog sledding or a Northern Lights snowmobile safari in winter
- Explore this scenically stunning, unspoilt region independently
- Enjoy the Midnight Sun in summer and exceptional Northern Lights opportunities in winter
Choose a short break at the Treehotel in Sweden and enjoy an action-packed itinerary in the breathtaking Lappish wilderness and accommodaton in a unique, treetop base. Spend every night of your break in the feature accommodation at the Treehotel, with a choice of the Blue Cone, Cabin, Bird's Nest, UFO and Mirrorcube included as standard! If you're looking for something a little bigger, you have the option to upgrade to the Dragonfly, the largest installation at the Treehotel in Sweden. Designed by some of Scandinavia's foremost architects, these rooms all offer their own unique charm. Find the one that's right for you and enjoy three incredible nights there on this unforgettable short break.
While your nights are spent in your unique accommodation, your days can be filled with a wide range of exhilarating adventures. This short break at the Treehotel in Sweden is available all year round, so depending on when you prefer to travel, you can enjoy a variety of different activities. From kayaking and ziplining in summer, to husky sledding and ice dining in winter, there's so much to experience when you choose the Treehotel in Sweden!
If you could benefit from a little more guidance, our Swedish holiday ideas, Family Holiday ideas, Winter Activity Holiday ideas and luxury winter holiday ideas can help you find your perfect adventure, whatever it is you're looking to enjoy! Alternatively, speak to our helpful travel team on 0333 800 2033 or using our online chat system (during office hours).
Day 1 - Begin Your Break to the Treehotel in Sweden
Your holiday begins with your arrival in Sweden. You will be greeted at the airport and transferred to the Treehotel in Sweden, enjoying a guided tour of the local area en route. Depending on the time of your arrival, explore the beautiful area before settling into your feature accommodation and getting ready for the start of your activities tomorrow.
Days 2 to 3 - Enjoy a Choice of Activities
Customise your break from a wide range of experiences at the Treehtel in Sweden. Choose from seasonal activities, including Northern Lights hunts and horse riding under the Midnight Sun, or year round excursions, ensuring that whenever you travel, you enjoy an unforgetable short break. Take a look below for details of a few of our favourite activities at the Treehotel on Sweden. If you can't find what you're looking for amongst our top activities, check out our comprehensive list of excursions in summer and winter or call our advisers on 0333 800 2033.
- Midnight Horse Riding
- White Water Rafting
- Korgen Nature Reserve Hike
- Canoe Safari in Beaver Habitat
- Storforsen Nature Reserve
- Summer Family Fun
Year RoundMeals included:Breakfast
Day 4 - Depart the Treehotel in Sweden
It's time to end your break at the Treehotel in Sweden as you head for your flight home today. Hopefully you'll come again, trying a different season's activities or different room for another spectacular Swedish experience!Meals included:Breakfast
- Return international flights from London Heathrow (details of regional departures on request)
- Escorted airport transfers
- Three nights' accommodation in your choice of:
- Blue Cone Room
- Birds Nest
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Optional excursions (these can be arranged for you at a supplement)
- Travel Insurance (this can, however, be arranged for you. Simply speak to our travel team for a competitive quote for comprehensive cover)
Please call our friendly advisors on 0333 800 2033 for pricing on this holiday.