Sweden: Harads Treehotel Winter Activity Week
Visit the Treehotel Sweden in Winter and enjoy snowy activities galore
What Makes Me Mighty Fine
- Seven day, winter wilderness break, set in the heart of Swedish Lapland and featuring a night in a stunningly themed treehouse, each one innovatively designed by some of Scandinavia’s foremost architects
- Design your own break, selecting optional activities from our extensive range of experiences snowshoeing, dog sledding or even ice dining
- Explore this scenically stunning, unspoilt region independently
- Make the most of this exceptional Northern Lights location
Escape to the wilderness of Swedish Lapland on an unforgettable break to the Treehotel in Sweden this Winter. Choose from a fantastic selection of feature accommodation designed by some of Scandinavia's top architects. The Blue Cone, Mirrorcube, Cabin, Bird's Nest and the UFO are all available, with the option to upgrade to the Dragonfly if you prefer a larger base. Find the room that suits you and enjoy an unforgettable night over the forest floor. The rest of your break will be spent in the charming, family run Brittas Pensionat, offering comfortable accommodation, great food and a warm welcome.
When you're not taking in the views from your treetop accommodation, you can set out on the snow and explore your Arctic surroundings independently or on a range of winter activities. Tailor your tour with a wide range of optional excursions, including the Lapland favourite: husky sledding, and some more unusual options like ice dining! Make the most of your Arctic location and embark on a guided Northern Lights snowmobile tour and hopefully complete your trip to the Treehotel in Sweden in Winter with an unforgettable Aurora sighting!
Add even more excitement to your trip with the range of optional activities on offer here.
Would you prefer the hotel's summer activities? Then try our Harads Treehotel Summer Activity Week.
Still in need of guidance? Check out our Swedish holiday ideas or call our helpful travel team on 0333 800 2033 to find your perfect tour.
Day 1 - Treehotel Sweden, Winter : Arrival
Arrive at Harads Treehotel in Sweden for your Winter break. Depending on the time of your arrival, you may have time to explore the area and enjoy your first sight of this breathtaking location. Make sure you're back in time for a good night's sleep, ready for the start of your activities tomorrow.
Days 2 to 6 - Winter Activities
The next five days of your adventure are entirely tailor-made; you decide what you want to experience and we arrange the itinerary around you. Choose from a wide range of activities, from culinary tours to adrenalin-fuelled excursions and enjoy your break exactly the way you want it. Below is a list of our top activities at the Treeehotel in Sweden in Winter, take a look and decide how you want to spend your week. If you can't find what you're looking for amongst our favourites, check out our full list of activities available or speak to one of our travel advisers on 0333 800 2033.
- Husky Sledding
- Snowmobiling Tour
- Northern Lights Snowmobiling Tour
- Ice Dining
- Segway Advenuture
- Make Your Own Pizza
- Moose Safari
Day 7 - Treehotel Sweden, Winter : Departure
It's time for your Treehotel Sweden Winter holiday to end today as you head for the airport and your flight home. Hopefully you'll be planning on coming back and trying any activities you missed out this time, or staying in different feature accommodation for another unforgettable experience of this fantastic destination.Meals included:Breakfast
- Return international flights from London Heathrow (details of regional departures on request)
- Escorted airport transfers
- Five nights' accommodation at the Brittas Pension
- One night's accommodation in your choice of:
- Blue Cone Room
- Birds Nest
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Optional excursions (these can be arranged for you at a supplement)
- Travel Insurance (this can, however, be arranged for you. Simply speak to our travel team for a competitive quote for comprehensive cover)
- Prices are per person, based on two adults sharing